It is Damn Delicious!
Pinterest is my go-to place for finding quick and easy recipes. Damn Delicious recipes are also the ones I end up picking. It happens so often that I just had to find the website. Now I must share with you all this recipe site that makes my heart happy!
If you have already heard of this site awesome, if not here is why I love it!
The chef’s name is Chungah Rhee. She first created the blog as a hobby to keep her recipes in order. But her hobby blog turned into a full-on business bringing readers in from all over. What I love most is that her recipes are easy to make. Her recipes are healthy and have options for Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, and Vegetarians. All the recipes have a quick prep time and only takes at most 30 minutes to create. (unless you are using the slow cooker)
Today I’m going to share with you my 5 current fave recipes from her Damn Delicious cookbook.
1. Spicy Marinara Baked Eggs – an easy creation for breakfast that has a kick in it to start your day!
2. Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins – if you want a sweet breakfast I would choose this.
3. Bbq Chicken French Bread Pizza – I love pizza and being able to create it at home is a plus!
4. Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce – salmon is one of my favorite proteins to eat, and so it automatically goes into the make it list!
5. Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco – finding a delicious cocktail in a cookbook is always a win!
If you enjoyed my picks, check out her blog site and find something you like! http://www.damndelicious.com
What’s your favorite Damn Delicious recipe? Or what’s a recipe that you have created that you think I would like!?
Disclosure: Some of the links below are so-called provision links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, also I can earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. (amazon)